The Focus On Teacher’s Manual (2nd Edition) has teacher instructions for a single-subject area for any one of the 5 core disciplines (chemistry, biology, physics, geology, and astronomy). The Teacher’s Manual is meant to accompany the subject-specific Focus On Student Text and Focus On Lab Workbook.
- There are (10) chapters that align to the experiments in the Lab Workbook.
- The front matter contains two materials lists: one by experiment and one by item type.
- Sample answers are given where appropriate. Note that many questions do not have one fixed answer.
- Sample results for experiments are shown where appropriate. The experiments have been tested, but your student may have a different outcome.
- Subjects and grade levels are purchased separately.